A downloadable game
A game created to raise money for Ukraine.
Our friendly country has been invaded! It's up to you to pilot our latest drone and strike back at our enemy using both bombs and AA missiles. Cats need aid, so on bonus stages drop aid packages for them for bonus points.
The drone is protected by armour, so can withstand 6 hits before becoming vulnerable.
On completion of a stage, your armour will be partially repaired, and all your ammo will be replenished.
Watch out for anti-aircraft guns and SAM launchers.
Destroy trucks to gain more ammo. If you run out of ammo, don't worry; a friendly parachute will drop a fresh supply.
Look out for air drops; they will drop either extra ammo, or an armour repair.
Bonus points are awarded if a friendly farmer in his tractor manages to tow away a destroyed vehicle.
If the turret of a destroyed tank lands on another vehicle and destroys it, you gain an extra 100 points.
Joystick in port 2, or Keyboard:
- S - Up.
- X - Down.
- < - Left.
- > - Right.
- SPACE - tap to drop a bomb (or aid package on bonus stages), or hold down to switch to air-2-air mode. Once locked onto an aircraft, release button to shoot an AA missile; alternatively, hold down the button to auto-launch the missile.
- P - pause game; this can be reconfigured on the Options screen.
Key Features of Strikeback:
- 4 stages, each with a separate theme.
- Bonus stages, dropping aid for cats.
- Three difficulty settings: Easy, Normal, Hard.
- Settings and high-score save/load.
- PAL and NTSC compatible.
Programming, graphics, and sound by Sarah Jane Avory.
Disk loading screen by Paolo Rathjen.
(C) 2022 Witchsoft.
SALES TAX or VAT will be added to your order at checkout.
All profits from this game will go to Ukraine.
Currently looking at donating primarily to: https://british-ukrainianaid.org/
Will also look at animal charities as well.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: