Zeta Wing is a fun vertical shoot-em-up for the Commodore 64, inspired by the arcade game Gemini Wing, and winner of both the RGN Gamers' Choice Award 2020 for the Commodore 64, and Indie Retro News Budget Game Of The Year 2020.
Strange mutant creatures have appeared across the surface of planet Earth!
Earth needs a hero to stop them... one like you!
So strap into your fighter and blast off to end this infestation for good!
- 7 challenging stages, each with their own graphic style.
- 3 difficulty settings: Easy, Normal, Hard.
- Lots of parallax scrolling.
- 10 player weapon upgrades.
- 7 end of stage bosses.
- PAL and NTSC compatible.
- Simultaneous music and sound effects.
Joystick in port 2, or Keyboard:
- S - Up.
- X - Down.
- < - Left.
- > - Right.
- SPACE - Fire!
NB: pause key can now be configured in the options screen.
UPDATES FOR v1.2.2:
- Fixed an issue with auto-loading of settings from disk on start-up (disk/prg).
- Game can now be booted from device 8 or 9.
UPDATES FOR v1.2.1:
- Added new PAUSE option so that the pause key can be configured to be one of the following keys:
UPDATES FOR v1.2:
- Added save for settings (remembers auto-fire and difficulty level, plus high-scores).
- Can save settings (including high scores) to either device 8 or 9.
- Cartridge version is now Easy Flash and will auto-save settings to cartridge.
- Destroy entire enemy attack waves to drop a "P" symbol.
- Collect 12 "P" symbols to power up your weapons.
- A bar above the lives display shows your power-up progress.
- Losing a life degrades your weapons by one level, but doesn't reset the power-up bar.
- Shoot the "Z" and "W" symbols for extra points.
- Extra life awarded every 50,000 points scored.
All programming, graphics, and sound by Sarah Jane Avory.
Cover art and disk loading screen by Paolo Rathjen.
(C) 2020 Witchsoft.
OST is available on You Tube:
SALES TAX or VAT will be added to your order at checkout.